For more information or to book an appointment, please contact us:
905-803-8066 or 416-488-2233
THE ADD CENTRE &
The Biofeedback Institute of Toronto?
- 20 Years of Service
- Research Based
- Most Advanced Brain Assessment and Training Technology (including Brain Mapping and Evoked Potentials)
- Authors of the Industry Standard Textbook in the Field (Thompson, M. & Thompson, L. (2003) The Neurofeedback Book: An Introduction to Basic Concepts in Applied Psychophysiology, Wheat Ridge, CO: Association for Applied Psychophysiology)
- In the 2012 summary report prepared by the American Academy of Pediatrics, biofeedback was recommended as being among the most effective interventions (Level 1 - Best support) in treating ADHD.
"Our mission at the ADD Centre® and The Biofeedback Institute® is to help improve your focus, concentration, attention span, reflection and organization. Let us help you feel and understand what it is like to be in that focused "zone" while in school, at work, or during an athletic event. Gain the tools to aid you with your daily organization of tasks. Feel motivated and make concentration work for you!! Please write or give us a call at the listed address for more information and click on the links above to learn more about ADD, Optimal Performance, Asperger's Syndrome, Biofeedback and Neurofeedback."
Dr. Lynda Thompson
Director: The ADD Centre® and The Biofeedback Institute of Toronto®
Programs Designed Individually for Both Children and Adults:
- Difficulties with attention span
- Learning Difficulties
- Depression (mild)
D. AUTISTIC SPECTRUM:
- Asperger's Syndrome
- High Functioning Autism (PDD)
- Mild TBI (also includes whiplash injury)
F. SEIZURE DISORDER
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Improve: Attention, Focus, Organization & Learning through Brain Wave Analysis and Feedback!
Director: Dr. Lynda M. Thompson
416-488-2233 or 905-803-8066