A.) Training Tools (used together):
- EEG single or two channel feedback
• Biofeedback including: heart rate variability, heart rate, respiration, skin temperature, muscle tension (emg), skin conduction.
• using Thought-tech 8 channel Infiniti and Thompson: Setting-up-for-clinical-success screens and scripts (available from BFE.org)
• Training in the use of metacognitive strategies (essential for very top scholastic performance and ours are not available in schools or learning centres)
• Captain’s Log (cognitive enhancement program)
We make sure all clients integrate into their programs Diet (including supplements as appropriate), sleep (key factor and if insufficient we recommend changing habits before beginning training), exercise (for children sports &/or music and drama are essential factors in improving attention span and academic performance.)